Green Manufacturing is an integral part of our management system. Our involvement is applied in various sectors.
- Energy: Energy is a huge input in our industrial activities. Our production uses equipment that is on the cutting edge of technology and are highly energy-efficient. We have a system in place which salvages the heat generated by the motors of the machines, which in turn heats our plants in their entirety.
- Management of fiber waste: Fiber waste is systematically recuperated during each stage of the production process. The waste is then sorted in order to be re-used or prepared to be sold and used in the manufacture of non-woven products.
- Management of indirect materials: All metal remnants, boxes, paper, plastic et lubricants are deposited for recycling.
- Packaging: Most of our products are packaged using recyclable plastic pallets. Also, we are eliminating the use of cardboard boxes and re-use the same packaging.
- Transportation: Our merchandise is grouped and organized for shipping in order to maximize available loading space and minimize fuel consumption.
We are committed to reducing the carbon footprint of our business